LEGAL NOTICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS,
NCI Group PLEASE CONTACT [email@example.com]
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | NCI Group Disclaimer | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
1. Although NCI Group tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, NCI Group does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. NCI Group makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. NCI Group makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in NCI Group or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither NCI Group and NCI Group affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or NCI Group upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and NCI Group makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. NCI GROUP, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. NCI GROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF NCI GROUP HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NCI Group Disclaimer
NCI Group companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "NCI Group", "Group", "we" or "us" when we refer to NCI Group companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular NCI Group company.
1. NCI Group controls and operates this web site from Dubai and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the Dubai, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
2. NCI Group has several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "Services") to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. NCI Group does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the NCI Group site in another region and NCI Group may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
3. Information that NCI Group publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to NCI Group products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that NCI Group intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local NCI Group business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
1. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that NCI Group has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by NCI Group. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. NCI Group is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by NCI Group or have been licensed to NCI Group by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. NCI Group retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by NCI Group and used under license by NCI Group affiliates.
2. You may:
· use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. NCI Group grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
· print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
3. You may not
· copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
· copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
· remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The NCI Group™ and all products and logos denoted with TM or ™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCI Group or its affiliates. NCI Group trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a NCI Group product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. NCI Group does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if NCI Group becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, NCI Group will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, NCI Group deems appropriate. You acknowledge that NCI Group will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, NCI Group will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold NCI Group and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
3. NCI Group reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
4. NCI Group may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
5. NCI Group may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
6. NCI Group may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
8. If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at info@DUBAINCI.com
9. NCI Group reserves all other rights
General Conditions of Use
Although NCI Group will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and complete information in this website, NCI Group makes no representations or warranties that the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links used either directly or indirectly from this website is accurate, complete or current. The hypertext links provided herein are meant only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NCI Group of the site. NCI Group is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The contents of this website are copyrighted.NCIGroup hereby grants you the right to store and reproduce any text provided under this website.
However, due to copyright reasons, it is not permitted to store or reproduce any pictures and charts displayed under this website. This doesn't apply to pictures available in the image archive. In no event shall NCI Group be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of documents, services, or information available from this website. This website release may contain forward-looking statements based on current assumptions and forecasts made by NCI Group management and other information currently available to NCI Group.
Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors could lead to material differences between the actual future results, financial situation, development or performance of the company and the estimates given here. NCI Group does not intend, and does not assume any liability whatsoever, to update these forward-looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.
Through our strategically located international offices our experienced trading team has established a strong global supplier base, allowing us to offer an extensive range of products for a wide variety of industries.
Protecting our users' personal data is an important concern for our company.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data is information that identifies you, such as your name, E-mail or postal addresses. NCI Group does not collect personal data from you except when you specifically provide it, e.g. when ordering information, subscribing to E-mail newsletters, applying for a job online or taking part in a survey or sweepstake.
NCI Group uses your personal data in order to answer your queries, process your orders or provide you with access to special offers or information. In order to do this, it may be necessary for NCI Group to pass on your data to other group companies or external service providers for further data processing. NCI Group guarantees that it will not sell your personal data to a third party or otherwise make personal data available for sale.
When you access the NCI Group website, general information is recorded automatically (not as part of registration), which is not used for matters pertaining to persons. The standard data recorded by the Web servers used are:
The name of the internet service provider (or with company networks, the name of your firm.
The website which you last used
The websites offered by NCI Group last used
Name of data called up
Date and time of call up
And the operating system and browser version for your PC. These data can be analysed by developing usage profiles under a pseudonym. The information is used to optimize content and functionality of the website. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files which are stored locally in your Internet browser. The cookies may be used for recognizing the Internet browser. The collected data will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website. It will not be linked with personal data about the person behind the pseudonym. The analysis of data can be stopped for this and further visits of the website by pressing the "Tracking Opt-Out" button below.
NCI Group does not use permanent cookies on its websites. However, so-called 'session-cookies' are used in order to make using the websites more comfortable for the user. For example, session-cookies allow visitors to NCI Group websites to complete a brochure request after interrupting the order by visiting another page, without having to re-enter personal data again.
NCI Group takes great care to ensure the security of personal data. Your data is conscientiously protected from loss, destruction, distortion/falsification, manipulation and unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure.
Right to Information
If you have questions concerning our privacy protection policy or how your personal data is processed, please feel free to contact our Privacy Protection representative.
NCI Group Media Department
Notification of Changes
The NCI Group is a diversified consultancy, technology & outsourcing services organization providing specialized services for corporations and government entities, We focus on business process optimization solution based on latest hardware, software technologies. Since 12 years we pursue a track of sustainable growth in the EMENA region. Please contact us for Franchise, Agency, OEM manufacturing or Project inquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org